Starting OverMay 15, 2012
Hey there! I know it’s been ages. I keep saying that I need to blog, but I have so much to say that I don’t have time to say it all, so I’m just going to bullet point it all for you:
- Awesome, busy Story Tour! Got nicknamed “Waddle Waddle” because I was a million months pregnant and apparently waddled every where
- Put an offer on a house; closed while I was on tour; my family painted and moved me in. I came home from tour to my new house!
- Christmas was awesome. We had it at my house 6 days after I got home from the tour
- Put the finishing touches on the house
- Found out Josiah was still breach; tried everything, including chiropractic techniques and a version to turn him with no success
- Feb 6, 2012 had a C-section and had my gorgeous baby boy!!!
- Breastfeeding was horrible. Every time I did it was like torture. He wasn’t getting enough, I would cry and tell Jake, “My boobies don’t work!”
- Quit breastfeeding and then found out Josiah is lactose intolerant. Once I put him on soy he became the most perfect baby!
- March 11, 2012 we had his dedication at church
- March 16, 2012 he took his first trip. Jake and I took him to Alabama for a family wedding, then up to Nashville to meet everyone there.
- March 30, 2012 – I took him on his first Selah tour to Canada! He loved it and was so good. His Aunty Lexi, otherwise known as “Branty” came with us and helped out.
- I went back to work. but I get to bring him to the office every Tuesday, so that’s fun.
- We had a few Selah shows and we got to spend some time in Nashville recording.
- We spent Easter with Selah at Seaworld
- Business as usual! He’s such a good baby. I left him for the first time last weekend. I was only gone 31 hours but it felt like an eternity!!
- I have to go to Istanbul on the 26th and I’m leaving him with Daddy for 4 nights. It will be very hard for me, but he’s going to have so much fun. He LOVES his daddy. It’s so cute to watch his reaction when Jake comes in the room.
So the title of my post is about my diet. Yeah, I’m starting over. I let myself go Carb crazy while I was pregnant, now I’m paying for it. I don’t know how but all the weight went to my legs!! Anyways, I’m back on the protocol and I have to be honest, it’s a lot harder this time around. I’m not losing as fast and I’m just tired all the time so that adds stress to it.
I’m down like 11 right now, when I should be down 20, but that’s ok. Each day is a new opportunity to work harder and get this weight off.
I’ll keep you posted!